Thursday 11 January 2018

Dance of the sugar plum fairy fantasia

Toss in sugar until coated. Visit our Holiday Cookies page for 1recipes. Nov Recipe : sugar plums As a chil I only knew of sugar plums through The Nutcracker and Twas the Night Before Christmas. They add some bright colour to any holiday platter. Dec Quick and easy homemade sugar plums recipe ! This Christmas classic is made with dried plums, warming spices, a bit of orange, and coating . My daughter and I read a book every night before she goes to bed.


I think if I let her she would . Crunchy, No Knead Recipe. You will need about ounce of marzipan for each sugarplum. This is how sugar plums were originally made. Made with tangy dried fruits and mellow toasted . What exactly is a sugar plum ? A brief history lesson and a quick-and-easy recipe for this Christmas-time treat!


While working as a secretary in a library, I got a request from someone looking for a sugar plum recipe. I searched high and low but eventually stumbled upon . Spread the sugar in a shallow dish. Form the sugarplums into 1-inch balls and roll in sugar.


Dec An updated spin on a traditional holiday treat, Sugar Plums. Ground dried fruit, nuts and spices rolled in sparkling sugar! Even if most of us have never had one, or have the faintest idea of what they . Buttery and luscious, these bars have a unique flavor and sparkle. A rich spice cake is soaked in a brown sugar sauce.


Are you ready to give this sweet holiday treat a try? This simple sugar plums recipe is so easy and a great way to get into the holiday spirit! Nov I found the original recipe for these No Bake Almond Date Apricot Sugar Plums in a Canadian magazine called Homemakers.


Dance of the sugar plum fairy fantasia

Jan While visions of sugar plums danced in their heads! My Mother loved these Victorian candies ! Dec Most of us, it turns out, are pretty vague about those sugar plums. Small Batch Sugar Plum recipe - this festive treat is made with an assortment of dried fruits and nuts, chocolate chips, honey, and spices.


These delightful little . Dec When I undertook planning a Sugar Plum Fairy themed birthday party,. But I did find my scribbled notes and the recipe I used for making these . Put the sugar in a small, shallow bowl. Repeat with the remaining fruit- and-nut mixture and sugar.


Dance of the sugar plum fairy fantasia

Thank you for the wonderful recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts